Prime Hybrid Energy are proud to present to the Renewable Energy Sector, our brand new innovative Prime Hybrid Inverter. Our Prime Hybrid Inverter is technologically advanced, durable, smart and user- friendly.
The Prime Hybrid Inverter charges fast on demand, discharges on demand at a maximum of 2.5kW and comes complete with game changing smart technology.
Simply set preferences through our user-friendly web portal, then relax as the intelligent control unit drives the technology to take care of itself.It will choose whether generated energy should be stored, consumed, or topped up from the grid, whichever will prove most cost effective.
Revolutionary future-proofed design, the Prime Hybrid Inverter comes well equipped for tomorrow’s challenges. When integrated with a smart meter, it has the power to reduce load on the grid by sharing stored energy with the wider community at peak times, ready to be replace in the off-peak period as well as maximizing grid efficiency and reducing reliance on fossil fuels, this ‘virtual pooling’ may provide an additional income stream for the owner, reducing the system’s overall lifetime cost.
Features at a glance:
- Intelligent control unit ensures you are always saving if on-grid
- Minimize Grid Import, Minimize Grid Export, Maximize Self Consumption
- Charge/discharge rate of 2.5kW
- Built in Essential Backup Supply with True Sine Wave Output
- 3.6kW/5.0kW Twin MPPT Hybrid Inverter
- 2.5kWh Modular, Plug & Play Batteries
- G83/2 Approved, G59/3 Approved
- 99.5% Efficient (MPPT Efficiency)
- Round Trip Efficiency - 92.5%
- Off Peak Charging
- Export Limitation
- Grid Island Mode
- Demand Side Response
- Peak Shaving
- Integrated MID Approved Metering
- Supplied with Wi-Fi or 3G Sim Card Module
- Remote Firmware Upgrades
- Remote Support and Bespoke Monitoring Portal
- Remote Access and Control of Assets
- 10 Year Warranty
Prime Hybrid Terminal Support Unit (TSU)
We provide containerised storage solutions from Prime Hybrid energy. Power conversion systems are integrated safely with the TSU and controlled by software Controls to provide seamless operation with the AC grid.
- Fully containerized modular solution with various enclosure options
- High- and low- voltage and frequency ride through
- Four-quadrant capable
- 50Hz or 60Hz connection frequency options
- IEEE 1547 compliant, IEEE 519 compliant
For more information please see full specification document here.